- The campsite management, in accordance with internal rules, may remove campers who cause serious damage to the facilities, as well as those who neglect cleanliness or cause disruption or annoyance to other campers. Please respect the internal rules, otherwise you will not be allowed to stay anymore.
- It is forbidden to make noises (loud music, vehicle engines…). There is quiet time from 24:00 to 8:00.
- Vehicles in the camp cannot exceed 10 km/h. Getting in and out of the camping in a vehicle is allowed from 8:00 to 24:00. Vehicles that have not paid the entry fee won’t be able to get into the campsite for loading or unloading purposes. Forbidden motorized recreational vehicles.
- Checking out is from 8:00 to 12:00. For departures after 12:00, another day will be charged.
- Stays are to be paid in advance. No refunds will be made. Cards and checks are not accepted, all payments must be made in cash. All payable items which you didn’t declare when checking in (such as dogs, electricity etc...) will be charged retrospectively as from the first day of your stay.
- Visitors are to hand their documents at reception. A stay will be charge if they go beyond 1 hour or the facilities have been used. Visitors are not allowed inside the campsite after 23:00.
- The campsite is not responsible for the lost items or damages to people or objects due to natural forces. Parents are responsible for the damages made by their children and visitors.
- Animals are forbidden, only dogs allowed, keep them on a lead, with all vaccines, insured, under the owner responsibility and declared them to reception.
- It is forbidden to cut the vegetation, to prune trees, to make fences… It is forbidden to make fires.
- It is forbidden to use the drinking water points to wash clothes, crockery, etc.
- For charging purposes, a bicycle is equal to a motorbike, a sleeping bag to a tent, and a car to sleep to a caravan.
- Forbidden to use lamps of more than 60W and electric appliances of more than 300W.
- In case that the plot and the properties on the same are abandoned or unpaid for more than six months, the Campsite authorize itself to empty the same properties out of the plot, let it to the authorities.
- Rules are printed in your bill. Anyone failing to abide by these rules will be asked to leave.
- For the booking of a bungalow or apartment
- If you decide to book, you must contact to the reception at the campsite. Once checked the availability, we will let you know if the booking has been accepted.
- When booking, we will ask you to give us your personal details, and a provisional booking will be made. To validate the booking, you will have to make a deposit of 50% of the total amount for the hiring period.
- The payment of the deposit must be made through bank transfer or money order to the address given by the reception (we do not accept checks). You will have a week to do transfer or send the money order.
- If the money has not been received, the reception shall understand that you decided not to book. The rest of the payment will be paid in cash upon arrival.
- If you wish to change something in the booking, you will have to inform before arrival; as well as if you plan to arrive after the reception closing time (20:00h). If you arrive the day after the arrival date, your money won’t be refund. If you decide to leave the day before the departing day, you will receive a discount voucher for your next visit.
- The check in will be from 16:00h, and the check out before 12:00h. At Easter week and new ear’s Eve, the minimal stay will be of four days.
- If you decide to cancel your booking, you will receive:
- 80% of the amount sent as deposit if you give 4 or more weeks notice.
- 70% of the amount sent as deposit if you give 3 weeks notice.
- 50% of the amount sent as deposit if you give 1-week notice.
- 0% of the amount sent as deposit if you give less than 1-week notice.